Sunday, June 14, 2009

島田フミカネ ART WORKS

Excellent Mecha Musumes if you ask me. They represent the perfect balances between 萌 and 燃 rofl. XDXD

Photobucket
Of course, this was bought yesterday because there's a 20% discount. Otherwise I'll need to pay $6.27 more u_u. Though with 1 book a managed to bottom out my balance for this month as well -д-||

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
≧ω≦

Photobucket
Patrol over the English farmlands.

Photobucket

Photobucket
chibi art

Photobucket
Western Desert Campaign anyone?

Photobucket
Open rank sizing from largest to flattest rofl.

Photobucket
Joseph Goebbels would have probably censored this picture of the armour being bogged down by allied troops.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This M-60 is sssooooo Cold War ROFL XDXD. I like the Me-109 also.

Photobucket
Sherman Tank. Light, Simple and Fast.

Photobucket
Battle of Britain anyone? Spitfire Mk V with the Me 109G6. Though I'd always prefer a spitfire LAWL.

1 comment:

phossil said...

I like the last 2 photos.
The art work is very nice..