Sunday, May 10, 2009

声優アニメディア (Seiyuu Animedia) 5月

Photobucket
キータ! This issue made me suffered many sleepless nights as I waited for its arrival from Kinokuniya >_< . Its 奈々ちゃんだ ・(≧ω≦)・
Photobucket
Massive nosebleed......

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Argh I am fainting...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kind of surprised that she voices Edward Elric, though if 釘宮理恵 can voice Alphose then I shouldnt be that surprised.

Photobucket
Lawl. Do want to listen though no sources are found yet...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
LAWL ゆかりん

Photobucket

Photobucket
-_- She sang †メタウサ姫~黒ゆかり王国ミサ~† ...wtfbbq

Photobucket
Yep as moyism has blogged, Yuka looked normal cosplaying as Index...... Maybe I need to wake up my idea lawl

Photobucket
miooooooo~ XD

Photobucket
Remind myself to watch in future...

Photobucket
XD

Photobucket
XDXD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Why is Lin Chilin here o_=

Photobucket
Ah this new single from May'n is good. I like the B メロ more than the A
メロ though.

Photobucket

Photobucket
ジャジャン!

Photobucket
O_O

Photobucket
OO__OO

Photobucket
*faints~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems May'n has only one photo for magazines....

Abao said...

lawl actually that is a new photo

___jL_aka_tutu_kueh said...

teach me how to contain the poison of nana mizuki!!!

Abao said...

welcome to the spend first worry later club. ROFL

gekkie said...

the pick up voice can be found in kinokuniya?(i live in sg too...)