Sunday, May 03, 2009

Random Photos 20090425

Photobucket
I think 五月病 started early for me this year. Was literately without drive to do anything at all. Might had something to do with my driving course. Or maybe its the lack of 奈々 and magazines that is making me stone. 本と、ハルヒの退屈に見て吾も無聊だ… Which is why I went out and walk last week instead of rotting at home like the previous few weeks......


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Rofl. Sacred Union?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Funny how property advertising is still strong given Singapore's sluggish performance recently.

Photobucket

Photobucket
These estates has a slight un-local feel to me, being brought up in HDB flats mostly...

Photobucket
Wanted to shoot the car with the mechanic in action as well, but too bad he went into the shop.

2 comments:

phossil said...

good shots. Did you feel it was long walk??

Abao said...

actually, walking is some of the least tiring physical activity imo :)

so it doesnt feel long to me.