Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pick Up Voice 18

Photobucket
Would like to follow Konata's way but no, only 1 copy is mine. The others belong to my friends ^_^

奈々ちゃん!www

Was walking around as usual when a call came in from Liang Court - my PICK UP VOICE had arrived!!! XDXDXD

Photobucket
This marks the 3rd volume of Pick Up Voice I whacked thus far. Why I bought it for is plainly obvious from the picture above -_^

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hmm, most of the pictures got resized too small... Guess I should improve on my lazy resizing in Irfanview...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
^_^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sometimes I wonder, should I do a picture post like the one I writing now, before reading, noting and adding in details as often the only chance I get to slowly read my magazines is during admin time in camp... With a notebook in hand I sometimes write out some of the details when I am in the mood... but then all these are not reflected on the blog...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Just when I saw S1 ends, they go and air S2, essentially making it an uninterrupted series D8. Though its no fault of their Singers and Seiyuus =3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tours organised by Seiyuus...... I also want to go D8

No comments: