Friday, April 17, 2009

Pick-up Voice 17

Photobucket
I went to タカシマヤ 2 weeks ago and saw Pick-up voice 16(堀江由衣). Didn't buy that back then coz it wasn't 奈々ちゃん on the cover. Then during the weekend I saw this. 999999 damage instantly which means I bought this through Amazon to ensure its arrival instead of waiting for kino stores.

Photobucket

Photobucket
One thing I like about Pick-up Voice over the other Seiyuu magazines is their paper quality. If you noticed its thicker than its counterparts.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
They talking about White Album again... 3 more seasons till the next episode...

Photobucket

Photobucket
I personally think the B side for Yuki is well composed and really has a classique 80's feel. (Although I'm not much younger than Hirano...lawl)

Photobucket
Both their A sides are original tune and lyrics from Aquaplus. =D

Photobucket
I think they used a red filter this time round for the shoots as the photos looked warmer generally than previous issues. Or tweaked the White Balance... :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
見たい...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lazy to read now...... maybe tomorrow... Oh issue 18 is also on my buy list XD8

No comments: