Sunday, December 28, 2008

NANA MIZUKI - LIVE FIGHTER 2008 キタ!

Photobucket
Although I am in possession of the DVDs now, I dont think I have time watching them now... In fact its about T-0.5 as I type now, so probably when I get home on Dec 31 then I will either sit down and enjoy or watch them on my PSP (≧ω≦)

Photobucket

Photobucket
The backgrounds fits... ^_^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
1 thing I didnt like - the Audio commentary now includes the Producer instead of just Nana D8... Noooooooo! Who wants the producer talking when I can have Nana talking directly to ME (and countless other fans) directly...

On another note, Live Fever's starting soon... and I think I'll have a fever thinking how to earn the money for it without dipping further into my reserves...

2 comments:

moyism said...

Awesome, thanks for posting some shots of the posters and booklet! It'll have to keep me going until I get my copies ;_;

phossil said...

where will you place the poster??