Sunday, December 21, 2008

EOY 2008

EDIT: Thanks Panther for correcting me.

Well here are the mediocre pictures I took for this year (and most probably the last) EOY organised by STAC. It was(is) an annual event focusing on cosplay and wholly fan organised, unlike the likes of AFA and STCC.
Photobucket


Photobucket
Limited Volks Miku XD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Heh, I only bought her here for about 2 hours so apologies if some didnt see it.

Photobucket
Nice doll in black kimono.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Trooper = Gordon because its Singapore :3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
More Sandvich?

Photobucket
And the organisers on some program.

Photobucket
I swear I've seen before Singapore uniforms looking somewhat similar to these....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
このメイド服の店員さんはキレイ(・^_^・)...だからシャシンが撮った...

5 comments:

Panther said...

I think you meant EoY 2008, not 2009.

gordon said...

who took a bit out of the melonpan? ^^

hey i didn't knew u were there. guess u spotted me first. ^^

the figurakuen booth is awesome. saw a few figures i really like. like the meido on the bed.

Abao said...

not me for sure (><). that melonpan was touched by 375985 people asking: is this real bread?

phossil said...

Miku with red rose looks kawaii!!

Anonymous said...

Watch Bleach Episodes

Watch Naruto Episodes