Sunday, September 07, 2008

Megami Deluxe Volume 11

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'd thought I would be able to avoid buying this month's issue of Megami Deluxe since I sucessfully stopped myself from getting Megami 100 (There were restocks of it O_O) and I had most of the scans from the past few months... I was proved wrong.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I can never get this...... 1. Moolah; 2. Distance

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nice to have them side by side ^_^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Stuff like this ruin the magazine... to the point I'd rather get a marker and blacken them off...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Since this was a low angle shot, I'd preserved the feel by taking it low angle as well XD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I WAN MY FEITO BACK!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tomoya's life, Nagisa's death and the struggles of a single parent family starts from October 2008... prepare for tons of tissues.

1 comment:

phossil said...

This Megami issue is really awesome!!
I like the pic of Yoshika!!
Every picture is really cool, thats why I like Megami!!