Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Seiyuu Animedia August

Actually I took about 33% more pictures, but since time is not on my side, I have to make do with these only... Well, buy a copy of Seiyuu Animedia if you want to read everything.

Speaking of Seiyuu Animedia, I only managed to be the 3rd and 4th grabber of the magazine >_<. The main branch didnt put them up on the shelves at 8pm sharp... Same with Seigura. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kugumiya Rie looks better in this shot.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hmm will someone please go buy BOMB and scan the 綾ちゃん pages for me?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sekirei... the art abit off proportion... to the point of being scary.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Looks like next month is another good buy again... Mizuki Nana + Chihara Minori

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Btw, Seiyuu Animedia got a Hirano Aya card but I too lazy to add it in here. So this is about all :)

Comptiq tomorrow hopefully...

3 comments:

George said...

Hello there

How are you? I’m George. Had a look at your blog today. I’m interested in doing a banner exchange with you. drop me a message to marketing@e2046.com if you are okay with it. Cheers!

sorry i left a message here. couldnt find your email. ^^;

Mizunaga said...

Is it just me, or does it seem like every issue of Seiyuu Animedia has Aya in it? ^^;
Meh. I have yet to find a good place to get Japanese magazines.

Abao said...

I only buy when there is Aya, so... =D

Seiyuu Animedia and Seigura actually features the same artistes... when there is a new anime season or when the artistes releases their new album, these magazines will do interviews and photoshoots with them.

Sadly, the 2 magazines seems to be complemantary, instead of exclusively. Makes me want to buy 2 but 2x25 dollars SGD is >_<