Sunday, June 01, 2008

Purchases

Only 30 days ago, I had thought that I will be able to follow a very tight fiscal policy. But I proved myself wrong. T_T

What's good is that I learnt and compiled a Profit and Loss Statement for myself from now on. It helps alot seeing how much money you earned and spent, as well as the Net Income at the end of every month ^_^

I also made a Credit and Debit worksheet to keep track of other stuff. Sadly I forgot about it mostly liao (study and forget lol), luckily can shout over to my sister for answers since she's studying accounts and macroecons this sem.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think this one's worth it, although its very random. For $5.90, u get a small clearsheet.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I got the apron Kaede.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Though I would had prefer the Asa x Kaede one LOL!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The following stuff are not mine - I helped my friends out on these. Though I took a 7MP shot of them.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Too bad I never got to watching Sekerei, otherwise I might understand why they liked the show more.

I still got Seigura purchase and Haru-chan manga yet to be posted; see whether I post them now or later in the morning :)

1 comment:

Mizunaga said...

WANT! Spice and Wolf and Sekirei! Want want want!