Sunday, June 22, 2008

Newtype July

Well, bought the Newtype and a whole bunch of other magazines last week (the IT Show week), but had been too lazy to blog about them. As you can see below, I am too lazy to use Photoshop and turn it the right way up, instead doing a quick batch resize in IrfanView.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I bought this month's NewType because Haruhi is on the main cover. On hindsight I should have just listened to Bakaboi and save my $13.00 for something else.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Btw, Kyon looks creepy here.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No surprises, we already know about these much from the novels and haruhi.tv

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
NewType gave a picture article detailing their new studio

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I didnt rack my head to do a full translation, but I got the impression that the revoltech Haruhi and the Busts are compatible.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
eve.jpg

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^_^ another sequel to pass time before Shana airs.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Some Gundam...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
... and Code Geass that was not bought to you by Pizza Hut. Never read through them much coz never watch the anime in the first place.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lastly, this horoscope is remarkably accurate especially for the first part. Does that mean I will strike TOTO tomorrow though?

No comments: