Sunday, June 15, 2008

Figma Crapshots 1

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These are some crapshots I took for fun... The chopstick I gotten from the Re-ment bento set is quite useful in this case. Mahou Shoujo Haruhi!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Or does she look more like a conductor?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This Figma Yuki was bought yesterday along with my preordered Nanoha from TnT. I wont remove my Nanoha from the box for now though...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
PS to self: Maybe I should start lining the A4 box I gotten with white paper... then figure crapshots might be a little better...

3 comments:

gordon said...

figma yuki is avaliable at TnT? me want! how muchie?

Mizunaga said...

I say mahou shoujo- because conductors have two.. uh.. sticks.

I must get me a Figma Yuki..

Abao said...

conductors where got 2 sticks one? only 1 conductor rod ma.