Thursday, May 01, 2008

Megami 96

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another overdued post...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Click for a larger version of this pic.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This looks to be of at least decent quality... Dont know if I'd get them anot though.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Btw, this issue of Megami comes with a pencilboard of this Fate Tesstarossa and the Saber below.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wanted to buy this month's Seiyuu Animedia but didnt go to Kino last week... Maybe this Saturday after work...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I wonder if I should order this Yagami Hayate when its available...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well, I'll end with this 2 pictures of Girls Avenue. Wanted to give those detailed postings but realised that I would never finish posting that way, so I just took a few shots of the magazines and figures.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Mizunaga said...

Where/how do you get your Megami? From Kino? If so, I need to check the Kino over here to see if such mags are available.. I highly doubt so...... Sob. ;_;

Abao said...

Kino has an online page in singapore where it shows their weekly arrivals of Japanese Mangas and Magazines :)

I get my Mags either through Kino or though KKnM, an Anime shop in Singapore.