Thursday, May 01, 2008

Comptiq May 2008

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think I'll add Comptiq to my list of regular reads, as I was pleasantly surprised with the goodies they provide in their magazine.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One game I wont be able to play - ever :(

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No idea what's the story about but its drawn by Nishimata Aoi.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This large scan is very the nice hor XD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
oO

3 comments:

Mizunaga said...

Mmm.. Comptiq looks like a nice mag full of goodies.. and stuff I don't understand ^^; I need to buck up on my Kanji. orz

gordon said...

doesn't eye-patch eye know that she isn't allow to go swimming with an open wound? ^^;

Abao said...

Chihiro has memory loss so she probably doesnt know that XD