Thursday, May 01, 2008

Comptiq Heroines Volume 9

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
=_= ... Long time no magazine post... although I bought this long time ago...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I still think megane doesnt suit Tomoyo... (search imouto.org for a shopped version of this Tomoyo. I requested and some kind sould shopped it away for me.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Want this but no idea where to get it...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Heheh, as I'd expected. Would probably be watching this on weekends, when I'm not in the "adventure camp" since I predict it will air in autumn.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Absolutely loved this scene in episode 23. :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
XD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yui certainly lost here.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The seiyuu of Lala in To-Love-Ru.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Mizunaga said...

IS THAT KANATA?! *fawns*

Megane doesn't suit Tomoyo? I think she looks fine though.. ^^;

BTW- you do know Hamaji is a trap.. right?

Abao said...

Oh Shi-. I forgot...