Sunday, March 23, 2008

Kadokawa Shoten - Shigure Asa

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bought this Shigure Asa (of Shuffle!) at Sham Shui Po for HK85 (SGD15.50). I saw another Bikini Saber (Fate/Stay Night) at the very same store selling at HK150 (SGD27.50). It was a real bargain but I didnt buy that in the end coz the packaging was very old and I meant to give it to a friend (I settled for some manga instead).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My HK85 was very well spent here, much better than the deals saw at Mongkok, mainly because there were many couldnt be found stuff here. Btw, I saw pirated Bolster covers printed from Megami scans too. This CD is found inside the box, featuring a voice drama I think.

broken_link
It also comes with a pencil board of Asa-senpai. You can click for a larger version.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It also comes with a book with lots of drawings and sketches of Asa senpai in the Game, Anime, Novel and Manga.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The figure in its packaging. Its small and quite sturdy so I think the support is actually unneeded for.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Although I understand their concerns using the support coz she's only standing on a foot.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She has a nice, easy going feeling to me... (^_^)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

gordon said...

nice figure. ^^

one must be careful of cheap figures. if it is too good to be true, it's probably bootleg. since this is hong kong afterall. never hurts to be careful.

Abao said...

its probably real, considering the other bonus products given. moreover, the quality doesnt look like those bootleg ones.

anyway, bootleg or not, i only buy things that passed the scrutiny of my eye...which is why i dont have much figurines at home.