Thursday, December 13, 2007

Even more of Kyou

Again? Again! ^_^

This time, with charmlings!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These Charmlings cost S$3.00 each and can be ordered through email. You can collect them either through mail or collect them yourself (which I did).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now that I have some food to fit this Kyou figurine, its time to improvise a bento box. Which I did hapazardly. I find the dictionary too small; as you can see it even fits in my "bento box". Still this is definitely not a book you would like to find near Kyou though. It might just end up flying straight at your head. (^_^)||

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If she can hold them, they might just fit into her hand.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kyou with all the Charmlings spread alongside her. Now if Kotobukiya makes a Ryou figurine, I would love to buy it too. Then I can make the perfect "Lunch setting" with Kyou and Ryou. ^_^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Close view of the Charmlings.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Top-down view. Now that I look at this picture, it seems to be slightly voyeuristic. (That was not my intention...)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nice? I did this using ISO 100, Flash, Aperture -2 and Levels in Photoshop.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This monochrome version might be used for a demotivational poster...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Something I learnt with my Panasonic Camera is that Post-processing is VERY important. Especially if you want perfect pictures. Good post-processing with photo editors after good photo taking can create a picture much better than the original.

This should be my last Kyou figurine post for some time to come. Tomorrow I'll probably try to enquire about pre-ordering Alter Fate 2nd run and eating my own words on buying figurines before they sells out.

Enjoy the rest of the year.

No comments: