Monday, October 08, 2007

2 new bgm added on box

As above. These 2 bgms are found on the personal blogs of Sugita Tomokazu and Nakamura Yuuichi, both seiyuus. I find them to my liking, as they seems to be telling me some information of the seiyuu's other side of life that I have not heard of.


Of course, taking their website bgm without permission is my sin, so I shall make amends at the very least by giving them a short introduction of their works.

Sugita Tomokazu 杉田智和 Born October 11 1980 in Saitama

Personal Homepage: http://sugitazangetsu.com/

Well known for his roles in recent Anime such as Tsuchimi Rin (Shuffle), Kyon (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu) and Aizawa Yuuichi (Kanon KyoAni Remake), though he was also the lead male seiyuu in Chobits.

His sarcastic and deep voice worked well for him, especially in Kyon and Yuuichi, bringing out the emotions of the male character lead well. If you've watched Gekisou, you would have saw his antics together with Shiraishi Minoru and Ono Daisuke. This is one solid seiyuu.

Nakamura Yuuichi 中村悠一 Born February 20 1980 in Kagawa Prefecture

Personal Homepage: http://www.geocities.jp/yu_kyu_0/index.html

A good friend of Sugita, he voices Okazaki Tomoya in KyoAni's serialisation of CLANNAD. After listening to the dorama CD's of the movie's Tomoya and KyoAni's Tomoya, I tend to agree with KyoAni's choice of Nakamura as Tomoya. Toei's Tomoya is too generic sounding and doesnt seem to fit the image of Okazaki Tomoya if you have ventured into playing the game.

Anyway, I hope to hear more works from him too.

No comments: