Wednesday, April 18, 2007

More BGM

These past 2 weeks, I've been listening to the Kanon AIR arrange original background music everyday on the bus. (See earlier post) Everyday I listened, I find them so beautiful and melancholic at the same time.

About 3 days ago, dunno why but I suddenly had an interest in listening to these music live. So I decided to search around for piano scores and after some effort, I found most of the scores for the orginal bgms at pico-score. The website provides many piano scores of Key works, including AIR, Kanon, Clannad and Planetarian, along with option to save the scores in pdf or JPEG format and the choice to listen in midi or mp3.

Below are some of my favourites:

From the visual novel/ anime Kanon
Last Regrets
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pure Snows
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yume no Ato (After the dream)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


From the visual novel/ anime AIR
Natsukage
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Futari
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Plume
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: