Friday, April 28, 2006

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu - Ep1









This show is a must watch this season! I learnt
about this show from memento's blog. Everyone was giving reviews saying how great it was and the screen captures memento provided made me interested about the show. I'm now watching into episode 4 and though episode 1 did gave me a mild shock, there were no regrets watching it. Incoherent storyline, obvious NG, poor acting, and poor graphics and sound...it couldn't get any worse, eh? Introducing the Characters of this story -




























Asahina Mikuru, Itsuki Koizumi and
Nagato Yuki. Written and directed by Suzumiya Haruhi. Menial tasks done by Kyon. ^^











The show went on 4 repeat scenes of Mikuru running on the streets, just to show off Mikuru's bouncing boobs.
Great idea by the director, eh. Thats quite some moe. Episode 1 to me, is rather dry until 2 minutes before the end of the anime. Introducing the real main character of the show: Suzumiya Haruhi!!







And I can't
believe this kind of video production is even acceptable for public view...-_- Moreover, Haruhi even said it was good. -_- I'm speechless, man.











Ending Theme - Sunny Sunshiny Happy.

































Sung by the main characters of this show Suzumiya Haruhi, Yuki Nagato and Asahina Mikuru. I'll say that this song is actually quite pleasant to the ears. And the scenes here (for the ending theme, not the video made by SOS Dan) are also very well rendered, I'll say better than another production of Kyoto Animation, Fate/ Stay Night. Maybe what the other blogs said might be true - FSN suffered because of Suzumiya Haruhi?

No comments: